Friday, November 20, 2009

Delightful and Pink

Those are the two words that describe today. This morning Tess opened up a cute pink sweat set (she loves those!) and an ironing board. Then she and I played 'laundry'. She was thrilled. Tonight we had pink cake, pink ice cream and had a few more gifts. You can see from the pictures that she was filled with glee!Fun times. And I can't believe she is 3! (just for record keeping sake: The 2T clothes we bought her were taken back to exchange for 18 months. That girl is just so so petite.)

6 comments:

MsMelodee said...

Too Adorable! I think Santa will have to bring rylee a crown with matching earrings...I love all the pink! Good Job Mom! Happy Birthday Tessa!

AnneMarie said...

Love the pictures!! Pure joy in her face. Thanks for sharing!

Katie and Dennis said...

Looks like a wonderful day with a very special girl. I am seeing lots of *you* in her! Adorable!

Andi said...

So cute! It looks like you found some good things to give her too!

The Ringmaster said...

What wonderful pictures and what an adorable little girl! I cannot believe how cute she is. I had to laugh about the exchange of 2T clothes for 18 months - my 19-month old wears a 2T in most things!

Aubrey said...

We all love little Tessa around here. Glad she had a very Happy Birthday. We also love how cute her brothers are with her.