The last two Fridays we've had (cousin) Luke over for some Halloween fun:
A little dress up relay
Mummies
Halloween treats--bones (pretzels w/ marshmallow ends dipped in white chocolate) monster toes (Nutter Butters dipped in green chocolate with 1/2 Dot for a toenail) TP tubes wrapped in crepe paper for mummies.
Now for the costumes: Chandler went to school as a sportscaster, he came home as a football coach--and he didn't even change clothes!
Mummies
Halloween treats--bones (pretzels w/ marshmallow ends dipped in white chocolate) monster toes (Nutter Butters dipped in green chocolate with 1/2 Dot for a toenail) TP tubes wrapped in crepe paper for mummies.
Now for the costumes: Chandler went to school as a sportscaster, he came home as a football coach--and he didn't even change clothes!
Long story on Tessa's costume. . . it wasn't intentional that Greta was a butterfly and Tessa was a butterfly princess (a Fancy Nancy dress up piece), but I'll spare you the long story as it involves potty training. I was just happy to find something to motivate her enough to get over a frustrating hump.

As Tessa ran from house to house trick or treating, she said, "I LOVE Halloween!". After I told Tom that from here on out we are going to have a high strung girl from October to December. October for Halloween, November for her birthday and December for Christmas. (and we keep hoping she'll sleep better as she gets older--who are we kidding????)
1 comment:
Fun times!
(Tessa looks like you in the last picture.)
Post a Comment