
This photo is a couple of weeks old, but I haven't had time to do much posting lately. Chan lost both front teeth within a few days of each other and just in time for corn on the cob and apples. I need to buy some corn since our garden is too small to grow corn, but he has had a go at apples and he does amazingly well. He isn't one to be stopped by missing teeth from enjoying foods he loves!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Just in Time for Corn on the Cob!
Posted by
Darcee
at
9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah Chan, thats what I use to do when I lost my front teeth, too,
Because I love corn on the cob and apples!!
Chandler last year when I lost
my two front teeth I had real
trouble. (actualy I still have
trouble.)
Post a Comment